Monday, December 6, 2021

Oy

It’s been a week (or two). A week of holiday celebrations and puppies (and peeing) and car accidents (all is fine) and family get-togethers and friends hanging out and on and on and on. We’re fine, it’s fine, I’m fine. Lots of excitement, both good and bad, lots of appreciation that things weren’t much worse, and lots and lots of cooking and cleaning. And eating. Don’t forget the eating.

No wonder I’m exhausted. I actually spent almost all of Saturday in bed, and I never do that. Probably because as someone who works from home, that’s a terrible habit to develop…at least for me. 

 

Anyway, I’ve got a little less than two weeks to get back to normal before everyone descends again and we have three to six weeks of chaos. I plan to spend that time writing and editing. At least I hope to do so. 

 

In the meantime, if you’re looking for a short holiday read, I’d love for you to try my Hanukkah novella.

 

And if you haven’t yet signed up for my newsletter, don’t forget to click here. I’ll be having lots of new book news shortly!

 

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment