Monday, November 8, 2021

Release Date!

I have a release date for my next book! On March 2, 2022, Unlock My Heart will make its way into the world, and I couldn’t be happier.

This book is the second in my Scarred Hearts series. The first, A Reckless Heart, released this past March.

 

Why did it take so long? Well, a number of reasons. My publisher, The Wild Rose Press, had a lot of books to release for the holidays, so they understandably took precedence. I had things going on that made my editing process take a little longer, too. But, it’s coming!

 

Unlock My Heart will follow Ted Endicott, the second of the four CAST members. He’s a tech whiz, a CEO, and hard of hearing. Abby Marlow is also a tech whiz (equal opportunity author here!), a woman with a past, and someone who wants to make it on her own. Their chemistry is explosive, but their path to romance is rocky, and I can’t wait to hear what you think.

 

For regular updates, join my Facebook group here! And my newsletter here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment