Monday, December 26, 2022

The End of The Year

2022 is ending and that means I’m looking ahead to 2023. Maybe I’ve gotten used to the world chaos, or maybe I’m in shock, but I wouldn’t say this has been the worst year. Although the last month hasn’t been great with losing Midnight, but my family is healthy, mostly happy, and settled. Life is moving fast with a college graduation approaching, and change is going to be the norm for all of us. 

 

One of those changes will be my attempts to write blogs more frequently, especially since there will be a lot of book news that I’ll be eager to share. I’m also going to be changing my marketing strategy, and I’m anxious to see what happens. I hope you’ll stick along for the ride, ask questions if you have them, share with friends, and let me know how you’re doing as well. 

 

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year. May your 2023 be filled with love, laughter, and happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment