Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's the most romantic day of the year for romance writers, and I'd be remiss in letting it pass by, even if it is a Hallmark holiday (according to my husband, as well as the heroine of Better Together in Boston). Despite his feelings, he knows me well, and he knows what to give me on this "kiss on command" holiday:

I, in turn, will take any chance I can get to dress my daughter's puppy. I mean, come on, how cute is she in a dress:

Before I get back to writing and editing (I have a book coming out in two weeks, and a manuscript to get to my agent, and a 30K writing challenge I'm determined to conquer), I wanted to let you know that one of my books, A Reckless Heart, is on sale for 99 cents. The next book in the series is the one that comes out in two weeks, so now is a great time to read the first one if you haven't already.

Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment