Monday, July 1, 2019

It's A Book Anniversary!

Two years ago this month, Addicted to Love was published by The Wild Rose Press. Many of you reading this blog are aware of this, although you might not realize that July is the anniversary of its publishing. But for those of you who are new to my blog, or have been living under a rock, I’m going to tell you a little about it.

Book anniversaries are special. The books themselves are tangible proof that an author has actually done something. We’ve followed through on our dream and put written words on a page. More than that, someone has decided those words were worthy enough to be published, and someone else decided they wanted to read the book. 

Addicted to Love was my first published book after a long dry spell. I’m forever grateful to The Wild Rose Press for seeing its possibilities and taking a chance on me. Romance is a tough business. Jewish romance is even tougher. But enough people have liked it that my publisher went ahead with the rest of the series. 

I’ve taken a break again—I tend to publish in spurts, which might not be great for the business side, but works with my creative side—though I hope to have announcements soon. In the meantime, this month I’m celebrating my book anniversary. For those who haven’t purchased Addicted to Love, it’s going on sale later this month, so keep an eye out. For those who have purchased it, have you left a review? I’d love you to do so on Amazon, Goodreads or the site of your choice. The more reviews a book gets (good or bad), the more attention readers and Amazon itself pays to a book. So if you read it, please tell others about it.

And for those looking to find it, here you go:







13 comments:

  1. Happy Book Anniversary! Publishing a book is quite an accomplishment and should be celebrated, even two years later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Book Birthday 🥳🥳🥳

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Time flies, Jennifer! It seems like only yesterday 'Addicted to Love' ventured out into the world. Happy Book Anniversary! Wishing you all the best, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way--I had to double-check the year!

      Delete
  4. Happy Book Anniversary! It's so exciting to celebrate these landmarks in our journeys. Continued success!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Has it been two years aready? Good luck, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy book anniversary! Time to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete