Monday, March 9, 2015

Skin Deep

I have a new book coming out! Sort of. It’s a re-release of a book published by my old publisher.

While I was very grateful for the opportunity to become a published author with them, I am happier with my current publisher, Rebel Ink Press. I love working with them. So, when the chance to get my rights back for my original books came up, I took it. A Heart of Little Faith was re-released in November, and Skin Deep is being re-released tomorrow.

What’s the difference? Well, I was able to go through the manuscript and make changes that I wanted to make. A new set of editing eyes went over it and flagged things that needed to be fixed. And, I had the opportunity to get a brand new cover. Now, you might wonder what was wrong with the old one. Nothing really. The old one was very pretty. But new publishers like new covers and the old cover didn’t really reflect the grittier nature of this book. The new one does. (New is on top, old is on bottom)




So, to celebrate the re-release, I’m visiting other people’s blogs this week and letting them visit mine. I hope you’ll stop by to meet these authors. They’re friends of mine, great writers and you might just find a book or two you like.

Today, I'm visiting Donna Steele.


And in the meantime, don’t forget to stop by The RomanceReviews’ 4th Anniversary Party going on this month. Lots of prizes to win and authors to meet!


No comments:

Post a Comment