Monday, August 3, 2015

Rebel Ink Press is Turning Five!

It’s August, and my publisher, Rebel Ink Press, is turning five. All month long, we’re celebrating with events, prizes and sales.

To commemorate the celebration, they are offering my book, The Seduction of Esther, for 99 cents the entire month of August, Kindle only. That’s a huge reduction in price and a great opportunity to not only try the book, but get a taste for the Women of Valor series, for which this is the first book.

Later this week, on Wednesday, a bunch of us will be doing a Facebook author page hop, where each of us will be offering prizes and giving you a chance to get to know us and our books. I hope you’ll stop by.

And, toward the end of the month, I’ll be featured on their blog.


I hope you’ll join me and my fellow Rebels for the festivities. In the meantime, enjoy the last bits of summer and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment