Monday, November 25, 2013

We're Almost Done Celebrating

We’re down to the wire. This is the last week of celebrations. Please remember to help me celebrate Skin Deep’s 2nd birthday and to help me get the word out and donate to a worthy cause.

For every comment I receive on this blog through the end of the month, as well as any other venue in which I celebrate the 2nd birthday of Skin Deep, I will donate $1 to The Rachel Coalition (http://www.rachelcoalition.org ).

The Rachel Coalition is a division of Jewish Family Service of MetroWest, and a partnership of nine northern New Jersey organizations working together to provide services and support programs for victims of domestic violence in Essex and Morris County.

Additionally, anyone who comments here before the end of the month will be entered into a drawing. Prizes include: signed copy of Skin Deep, birthday gift pack or a Sephora gift card. For anyone who purchases Skin Deep, either in paperback or as an e-book and can show me proof of purchase (email copy of receipt to wilckjz @ yahoo dot com—no spaces and dot should be .), I will enter you into a special drawing for a massage gift card. Again, my goal is to help out victims of domestic violence while drawing attention to my book!

Good luck to everyone and thanks for celebrating with me! Thanks for your support!


2 comments:

  1. What you are doing here and have done already is just great, Jen. You are truly a role model for other writers. Keep up the great work and now, it's time to get ready to celebrate the holidays that START this week. Happy Birthday and an advance Happy Hanukkah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daphne! And happy holidays to you as well.

      Delete