Monday, May 13, 2019

It's That Time of Year

It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged. Honestly, I haven’t had anything to say. I try to be entertaining when I blog, but I don’t feel that way and haven’t for a while. It’s a lot of pressure to keep up and I’m just not feeling it these days. But the seasons are changing and if the rain ever stops, I’ll be able to go out and appreciate the new leaves on the trees, the blooming flowers and someday, the sun! 

In the meantime, I’m trying to write and edit and promote. I’m getting ready for College Girl to come home and then pack her up for Israel. I’m adjusting to the idea that Banana Girl is in the home stretch for high school and is going to college—after she spends the summer working at camp. 

Things are changing and it’s going to be weird. But in a good way. I think. Tell me, what are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you again. I hope you have a nice visit with College Girl before she goes off to Israel. Do you have anything fun planned with Banana Girl this summer?

    I'm looking forward to strawberry season. It's only a few weeks away now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana Girl will be a sleep away camp counselor this year, so I won't be seeing much of her either (although we will probably go visit her and it's a lot easier to get there than Israel!). I just found a local-ish lavender farm that I want to go to in a few weeks--for photos and for the lavender!

    ReplyDelete