Tuesday, November 27, 2018

New Book Release

Hey everybody, my book comes out TOMORROW! 


Learning to Love is the third book in my Serendipity Series, but each book stands alone, meaning they can be read and followed in any order (in fact, book 2 was actually supposed to be book 1, originally, but that’s another story).

If you or anyone you know likes romance, or if you like really smart, quirky females, males who learn they have a soul, witty banter and a happily-ever-after ending, then this book is for you.

To celebrate the release, I’m hosting a Facebook party on my author page tomorrow. Simply pop on by to https://www.facebook.com/Jennifer-Wilck-201342863240160/?eid=ARC2XAN3EEW9f_EX-KEieB7UxOOpV5SSAn3mC-wCKaZ1RBNrit_M2x0Mh4eJYZS3RHei4sNJRMnv-FXt and scroll through the page. I’ll be posting information about my book and other authors will also be there posting about their books. Who know, you might discover your next favorite author. We’ll all be offering giveaways and there is a grand prize drawing of eight or nine e-books that you could win. 


It will be fun. At least pop over and say hi. 

That’s all for now. I have a lot left to do to get ready for the book launch tomorrow. Thanks for your interest!




No comments:

Post a Comment