Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Writer's Post Blog Hop

I'm hosting this week's The Writer's Post Blog Hop! The Writer's Post is a Facebook group. You can check it out here. It's a group where writers get together and post examples of their work. They're a great group of talented people.

This week is my turn to create a blog hop. A blog hop is where everyone writes about the same topic and you hop from one blog to the next to read different people's take on the topic.

Today is a gorgeous day. I was just driving through Pennsylvania and the blue sky, white clouds and green farmland took my breath away. It made me want to stop my car, lay in the fields and watch the clouds roll by. Most of my weekends have been filled with a ton of errands, and most of those errands require a lot of driving. I'm looking forward to a more relaxed summer where I can just kick back and relax.

Therefore, this blog hop is going to be about summer. What do you like about it? What does it make you think of? How does it inspire you? What do you remember about summers during your childhood? You can take this anywhere you want, so have fun with it!

To see what others are writing on this topic, click here.

2 comments: