Monday, September 2, 2013

You Found It!

You found me, yay! This is the new location that I'll be blogging from, starting next week, September 9. So if you followed Fried Oreos on my Wordpress site, please follow me here instead. That site will be shutting down soon. And if you're new to my blog, welcome! I blog every Monday and cover a little bit of everything. Sometimes I'm funny, sometimes I'm serious. I talk about my kids, my books, and things that strike my fancy during the week. I'll be moving my old posts over here soon so you can see what you've missed.

If you're a writer looking for guest spots, let me know. I'm always happy to host. If you're a romance reader and want to read my book and review it, please let me know. And if I write something here that interests you, please comment. I love to hear from people!

Thanks for making the move with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment